Hong Kong Legal League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hong Kong Legal League
Hong Kong Legal League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hong Kong Legal League

Hong Kong Legal League Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Head frantically signing new players...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

...The big question is:-

Is Andy Mitchell playing?

A little birdy tells me he has ruled himself out of a Yau Yee fixture this weekend so the smart money is on him not making it this Saturday.

wanchai forest

wanchai forest

Now that he is under 'coach' he won't be allowed to play on Saturdays ever again.

I heard reports that coach would come to legal league games to see if his players played and then bench them if they went against orders. Without Andy Legal Head could be headless!!!

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

Errr... That is not good news.

Revo have a number players under the same watchful eye...

Ken

Ken

Have you thought that possibly Andy Mitchell has ruled himself out of the Sunday game to concentrate on the real league?

Chuck Saviour

Chuck Saviour

wanchai forest wrote:I heard reports that coach would come to legal league games to see if his players played and then bench them if they went against orders.

Well slap me across the head with a pair of band-aided NHS specs; kick me out of my bedroom which is still in my mum's house and set fire to my quarter-mast Rupert the Bear trousers. If that statement is remotely true then that would be taking 'SAD' to new levels.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum