Hong Kong Legal League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hong Kong Legal League
Hong Kong Legal League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hong Kong Legal League

Hong Kong Legal League Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions for 9 Dec

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Predictions for 9 Dec Empty Predictions for 9 Dec Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:36 am

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

Spartans 3 - 1 Monopoly

A comfortable victory for Spartans, IF they can convert possession into goals (something they failed to do last week) and IF they can keep a big squad of superstars happy (again, something they failed to do last week). Big IFs. It would appear that Spartans have TOO MUCH depth and some of the underperforming stars are getting restless. It's chicken and egg - "How can you expect me to perform up to standard if I'm only given 20 minutes !?" I hear them yell. This has even led to YY Div1 “ace”, Paul Okey defecting to Legal Head (gives nod and wink to Football365’s Mediawatch’s “Ace-watch”).

Monopoly will be looking to bounce back from under-performing last week against Revolution. They should take heart from the way they kept attacking last week and they should at least score. A positive result though will depend on whether Spartans get their house in order.

Legal Head 0 - 0 HKAE

This is the other big game of the season. Everybody will be fired up for this one - how can you not be!

Both teams are winless and struggling to score. Because of this, the Gods of the Actim stats proclaim this a scoreless draw, which of course does not help anybody.

Cheers

“CAPS Happy” Louman

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum