Hong Kong Legal League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hong Kong Legal League
Hong Kong Legal League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hong Kong Legal League

Hong Kong Legal League Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which individual will win the inaugural fantasy stats?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

8 AdW players get 3 points for clean sheets! You don't get that in the Premiership. Those same people ought to get minus points if they let in a hatful.

Andy Mitchell, the ante-post favourite?

Who are the candidates?

Will I actually get any points?

Admin

Admin
Admin

Stuart McInness is a good thing got Golden Boot last year and is always keen to play.

Saw Andy Mitchell playing left midfield for USRC in a freindly recently not sure if this was a ploy, but for mine he is the perfect striker.

Tunners looks in good form recently so Legal Head could be pressing for some clean sheets early on and as Ken said they still haven't lost yet.

http://www.legalleague.net

wanchai forest

wanchai forest

John Pimlott from PAFC much be in contention. Was only a goal behind McInness last year.

If BOC can get a decent squad reguarily Jason Lee must be some kind of chance.

Probably got no chance people owning up to conceeding lots of goals.

Ken

Ken

not sure Andy Mitchell will play enough games to win the fantasy football, my mine would grudginly go on Stu McInnes. Although having seen Yippy play, I wouldnt count him out either, especially seeing as his goal kicks go for miles.... cheers

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

Stu McInnes won't be in town long enough to win the fantasy stats...

Chuck Saviour

Chuck Saviour

Will he stay or will he go?
Will Stew McInnes go or not ... yep yep yep ... that is the question being asked.

My money is on ... Well ... You'll find out on Saturday ...
He'll probably get around 20 goals this season; mainly cos he's a greedy git!

Ken

Ken

how did you know Mitchell was playing Very Happy

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

Jason Lee, the man with the construction works on his knee, takes the early lead.

I've transferred him into my fantasy side for 11m pounds and transferred out Stu McInnes, who can't seem to get a game.

I'd like to sign a few more of the JLeaguers into my fantasy side but I haven't quite worked out who's hot and who's not.

Ken

Ken

Stu's injured at the moment - he'll soon be back to his drunken self on the pitch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum