Hong Kong Legal League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hong Kong Legal League
Hong Kong Legal League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hong Kong Legal League

Hong Kong Legal League Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woohoo Malta win......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woohoo Malta win...... Empty Woohoo Malta win...... Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:15 am

Ken

Ken

....not often this happens haha first win at home in competitive matches since 1975 (a win over Greece), first one in a European Cup Qualifiers since 1982 (when we beat Iceland in game that should have been home but was played at a neutral venue), and first competitive win since 1993 (when we beat the mighty Estonia in a WC qualifier).

Look out Europe here we come....... haha

2Woohoo Malta win...... Empty Re: Woohoo Malta win...... Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:15 pm

Ken

Ken

What a year this has been. A Malta win, and now a Legal Head win. Plus I almost scored in a game.

God knows what's going to happen next year, and if this keeps up, 2008 could be a great year Razz lol!

3Woohoo Malta win...... Empty Re: Woohoo Malta win...... Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:58 am

Chuck Saviour

Chuck Saviour

"I almost scored ..."

Was that as close as when I nearly scored against YOUS?
lol!

4Woohoo Malta win...... Empty Re: Woohoo Malta win...... Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:42 am

Ken

Ken

Not quite as comical. We may have lost heftily, but I'll still remember that game as the game I almost retired from attempting to play in goal.

I can see it clearly now as the ball gets slotted past me to Dave Yip unmarked, in front of an open goal, no more than 2 inches away from the line. He pulls his foot back and lets the ball slide effortlessly through both his feet. Class, you just can't teach that lol! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum