Hong Kong Legal League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hong Kong Legal League
Hong Kong Legal League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hong Kong Legal League

Hong Kong Legal League Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions for 4 November

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Predictions for 4 November Empty Predictions for 4 November Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:00 am

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

PAFC 2 v 1 Monopoly

A tight game in store. PAFC might be struggling for numbers and won't find things as easy as their last fixture versus Legal Head. Monopoly have a team that's been together for a good few years now so teamwork is on a telepathic level. Both teams are riding on the back of good victories, but I have the Champs edging it, purely because of their Championship winning pedigree and nothing else. A draw would not surprise.

Legal Head 0 v 5 Mes Amis

Apologies to Legals but their recent defensive/goalie woes have been letting them down of late and it does not get easier with them facing the newly crowned Champions League winners. This could be a rout if Mes are in the mood, especially the front two of McInnes and Turner. McInnes has yet to score this term but, if playing, would sure to be keen on getting on the scoresheet against a team out of form.

BoCs 1 v 1 HKAE

BoCs are in a rut. Beset by injury problems to key players, they simply need to tough out a rough patch. This is a perfect time for the ever-improving HKAE to be playing BoCs.

Both sides, fielding predominantly overseas Chinese players play a similar style based on pace rather than strength. There ought to be goals but finishing has been a problem for both teams of late. HKAE should have buried a good few against Revo last game but were left to rue a lack of quality on front of goal.

I predict plenty of chances but few goals.

2Predictions for 4 November Empty Re: Predictions for 4 November Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:10 pm

wanchai forest

wanchai forest

Irons just not bold enough mate.....

PAFC v Monopoly - This has a draw written all over it 1-1 for mine. Monopoly have an excellent defence lead by Steve and PAFC will struggle to break it down. PAFC will need to stop the talented Richard Broadhurst in midfield.

Mes Amis v Legal Head - Totally disagree with you on this Irons. Mes will not be the same team that played in the cup where the feeder club Wanderers came out in force. With exception of the blonde maestro Turner who is currently out of favour with Wanderers management...Mes wont be the same team.

Hence the likes of Yipster, Bell and Smith Senior will be called apon to share much more responsibility this time round. As for Head they really need Tunners playing he is so solid in back. If he plays expect a close one, tipping a 2-0 victory to Mes, with Turner claiming more fantasy points releasing all his fustrations on the Head.

HKAE 3-2 against BOC.
At the excellent large Kings Park HKAE will be at advantage here with a big squad and the injured Jason Lee for BOC. Also being a night game some BOC Sunday players could be forgiven for not turning up. HKAE to claim their first victory in a high scoring affair.

3Predictions for 4 November Empty Re: Predictions for 4 November Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:02 pm

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

Mate, I'm an 'Ornet not an Iron. I'm not a West Ham fan by any stretch of the imagination.

Blonde bombshell, big Steve Wozencroft, I hear, is an absentee for tomorrow. My info could be wrong. But PAFC are struggling for numbers. Like I said, a draw would not surprise.

Agree, Tunners was a giant in defence when he played against us. Much depends on his performance, which really puts unfair pressure on him. Legals still need to unearth a goalgetter in the absence of the man with a large nose. Mes seem to be picking up some sound new signings and they have some depth about them. Still a win for Mes but not by such a big margin, if the Wanderers contingent are out.

Not sure if HKAE have the finishing power, mate. Marcus Ng is getting in amongst the goals but they really do need Eric Woo to be firing. BoCs are just struggling for goals without Jason Lee and someone else needs to step up. Seemingly, gone are the days where BoC could hurt you from anywhere and goals are spread around the team. Not sure tomorrow's the day they break their goal drought, 'cos HKAE play with a packed defence and counter attacking strategy.

4Predictions for 4 November Empty Re: Predictions for 4 November Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:22 am

wanchai forest

wanchai forest

Scores came in this morning:

PAFC 5 v Monopoly 2
BOC 2 v HKAE 0
Mes Amis 7 v Legal Head 0.

ComeOn 2 from 3 on the preditcition form good work, I had a miserable 0/3 but then again I was being slightly bold and going for the outsiders in all the games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum