Hong Kong Legal League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hong Kong Legal League
Hong Kong Legal League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hong Kong Legal League

Hong Kong Legal League Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions for 10 feb

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Predictions for 10 feb Empty Predictions for 10 feb Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:59 am

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

JLeaguers 3 - 1 Spartans

JLeaguers are in irresistable form. Spartans might be fielding Stuart Tunbridge, their new signing from Legal Head, however, I do not see how this can help them. Tunners has had a torrid time against the JLeaguers in a previous encounter. JLeaguers have thumped Legals 14 - 1 when you combine the scores of both encounters this season.

Spartans had a hard time keeping possession when Revo last faced them. They can't afford to lose possession easily against the JLeaguers, who seem to have found the secret of turning their own possession into goals. I see Spartans spending 45 minutes of the entire 70 minutes chasing shadows.

ADW 1 v 2 Mes

Mes were poor against an even poorer Revo side 2 weeks' ago. They lacked a bit if punch up front but were safe as houses at the back. Given, Mes were lacking players but the players missing were midfielders, not strikers. Mes' defensive solidity against Revo rested upon the impressive Antony Sassi (in Storm’s absence), but he will need to overcome injury to be fit for this one.

ADW were impressive going forward last week but made schoolboy errors at the back. It was dark however...

I see a game where Mes will capitalise on errors rather than construct their goals and then rely on a solid defence to keep ADW at bay. If there is no Storm and no Sass in Mes’ defence, I'd flip the scoreline and go for an AdW win.

BoC’s 2 – 2 Monopoly

A draw would suit Revolution, keeping BoC’s within striking distance and Monopoly behind.

BoC’s Jason Lee has yet to explode this season with his usual braces and he could bag a couple here as I don’t think Monopoly have worked him out yet.

Monopoly are beginning to dominate games with possession. They are becoming a much more settled side and, by all accounts, should have beaten PAFC when they edged that encounter. The squad numbers are getting full and everybody’s up for it. Their result last week against HKAE more or less secures them a Champions League Semi slot, barring some wierd mathematics, and good luck to them. They still have plenty to play for this season and are getting better.

With Henry Turner’s regular availability for Mes in question, it appears that Monopoly are the sole owners of the mystery man Henry Vera calls the Blonde Assassin.

Revolution versus Legal Head - no prediction

Louman

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum