Hong Kong Legal League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hong Kong Legal League
Hong Kong Legal League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hong Kong Legal League

Hong Kong Legal League Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions/previews for 25 Nov '06 - feel free to add yours

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Comeonyou'Orns

Comeonyou'Orns

BOCs 3 v 0 HKAE

Jason Lee is back firing on all cylinders and BoCs are flying high on confidence. The loss to JLeaguers is out of their system and clean sheets are getting racked up.

HKAE haven't appeared to make the step up yet. Perhaps, they'll begin to learn how to win games after they play Legal Head. It's still a learnng process for HKAE but they are getting there.

I see BoC's getting one goal more than the last time these two teams met.

Monopoly 1 v JLeaguers 1

Monopoly appear reliant on Steve Wozencroft at the back in the same way Legal Head are reliant on Tunners. Will he be playing?

Monopoly do not seem to have a standout dangerman a la Turner, Jason Lee, Levene, Pimlott, Allard, who will provide a constant goal threat, so it's difficult to predict a mountain of goals.

JLeaguers' confidence has taken a bit of a bashing but they will be keen to get get their campaign back on song.

Perhaps, they have been overestimated. Their big results have been against Legal Head and a depleted BoCs side. Only a one-nil win against Revo really rates them at about one place above Revo on the table, rather than amongst the title challengers.

A low scoring game is in store and I can't predict a clear winner, so best plump for a one-all draw.

Admin

Admin
Admin

BOC have to say look good things in this, HKAE haven't played for a while and seeing them being a bit rusty. BOC 2- HKAE o

Monopoly will find JLeaguers tough opponents and I am tipping a JLeaguers victory but by the smallest of margins in agoal feast. JLeaguers 3 Monopoly 2

http://www.legalleague.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum